The Blog Journal for the Houser family of Washington.

Friday, August 18, 2006

8-18-06



Well we just got news early this morning that Keslie's Grandma Beck passed away last night. It was a sad day for the family. She had been suffering from Rhumatoid arthritis for quite some time and was ready in many ways to go. That doesn't necessarily make it easier. We are headed to Utah tomorrow night to be with family and prepare for funeral services on Monday. I will let Kes add an entry with her feelings. I love Grandma Beck for being one of the most kind, gentle and extraordinarily genuine women I've ever known. She was selfless and loving every time I visited her no matter what kind of health situation she'd be in. She loved her family in everything she did as well. We will miss her. Glad she's back with her sweetheart after many lonely years. That alone is worth volumes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home