9-10-06
We've had a week filled with sickness. First Shani got the coughs, then G chimed in and I (Judah) am caboosing it. At least our hope is that Kes won't be inflicted this round. She's had to pick up the slack as I've been napping my sickness into submission and Grayson's nose won't stop running. I swear gallons have oozed in the past few days. Coupled with an uncontrollable drool, and you've got yourself one heck of a hip monkey. Now his Gila monster hiss has taken on a comedic gurgle. What a kid!
Shani thought she was starting pre-school this past week, but it appears we showed up a week early. Oh well. We did sign her up to start Tap and Ballet classes. She loves the outfits. We'll see how far beyond that we get. She's a good girl who continues to astound us with her keen intellect. Not much gets by her. It's how she chooses to engage that intellect that really keeps us on our toes and wondering.
So we had a lazy weekend recovering at home. The weather's turned temperate. Keslie has been taking her share of Senior pictures. It's that time of year. The only negative comment I get is when a subject has a lot of acne. That means more time editing...
I spent some time digitizing our videos onto the computer as a start on Shani's next DVD. She'll get an 18 month - 3 years old flick in the next few weeks. I think after that our children will just get mashed into the family category. It's a lot of work. I know her birthday was 5 months ago. Lay off already. Remember the finger...? Summer...?
Alright. Well, Kes and I have finally taken the plunge into LOST and we're now on episode 16 or something. Since we're pretty much addicted, I'm signing off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home