10-1-2006
I can not believe summer's over. I feel like we missed summer this year. Between Judah's surgery in June, Grayson falling ill in July, and deaths in the family in August, time just seemed to slip-no, fly by. Judah's been a little restless lately. I think he didn't get his fill of out-on-the-water, feel-the-wind-in-your-hair, wakeboard-like-crazy time.Shani's been adjusting nicely to a new routine of Preschool two days a week, and ballet/tap once a week. She seems to thrive on the busyness and that blessed preschool teacher can get her to do things that I always end up pulling my hair out trying to get her to do. I wrestled with the idea of keeping her home another year and trying to teach her myself, but I don't think I'll ever join the ranks of the Rainbow moms. My hat's off to all of you brave and PATIENT women. Ballet/tap is hilarious. All of us mom's sit in the observation area and laugh till we ache. Shani is the most enthusiastic of the bunch. When she does her shuffles, she flings her leg so high, she generally ends up hitting herself in the nose.
Grayson is not a baby anymore...sob. I can't believe his birthd
ay is in less than three weeks. He's just so stinkin' cute. He steals the show wherever he goes. He's on the verge of walking and finally sleeping through the night-hallelujah. He's such a climber that I have to watch him like a hawk. The other day, I walked into the bathroom to find him standing (precariously) on a stool and getting into all the drawers that an 11-month old should not be able to get into.We're selling our home...we got tired of our subdivision's nazi-like HOA and I'm looking to open a small studio so we need a little more space. If any of you are looking for a 2000 sq foot house in Pasco Washington, let me know. Have we got a deal for you.
I'm making Judah do this next time. He's the Dave Barry of this family.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home