Happy Mother's Day
It's Mother's Day and Judah is making me write in the blog...can you believe him. Thanks to him and the kids (mostly him though) I was a lazy slob all day. It was great.
If you're reading this, you've probably read the previous post and yes, we are expecting sometime. I'm not positive on a due date, but am thinking sometime around the first of December. We'll let you know an exact due date when we find out ourselves. Call me a paranoid mother, but I can't shake the feeling that it's all a big joke until I hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time. Then my worries subside (not entirely) and I am able to relax a little. We're taking bets on the sex. Judah swears it's a girl because the "Needle" told him so. I'm not saying because I hate it when I'm wrong.
The kids are doing amazing. Shani is growing so fast. She's such a sassy little girl. Her teacher raves to me about her brightness. I know I have nothing to do with it. She hates ballet and would do anything to get out of it....maybe we'll try something a little more intense...karate or soccer? We have a momma robin in one of our trees who sits on four little bright blue eggs. Shani is fascinated and checks on their status as much as I'll allow. She got one of those kid friendly cameras for her birthday and is a snapping maniac. Grayson likes to get ahold of the camera and take a lot of pictures of his lap. We'll include a few that were taken by our budding photographers.



Grayson is our little man. He's totally infatuated with CARS the movie. Everytime I turn on the TV he gets really excited and climbs on the couch, and then sits there expectantly. When it's not Cars, he gets so angry. He loves McQueen and has gotten his big sister into it too. He says new things daily. Nursery is a complete failure and I think with dad being gone so much he's in extra clingy phase with me right now.
They are so fun to have in our lives. We are so grateful for their sweet spirits. Life would be downright boring without them! We hope all the mother's out there are doing well on this Mother's Day. Thanks to all of you who have been mothers, showed me how to be a better mother, and been mother's to us. We love you all.
Love us.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home