We're so fortunate.
I was just re-reading through our old posts and couldn't stop crying over the post about my Grandma and Curran almost a year ago. I can't believe that much time has already passed. They will also be a special part of our lives. My little family is so privledged to have such wonderful family to love and support us. We love you all and are so grateful each and everyone of you is a part of our lives. We look forward to the Houser Reunion at the end of the month and the Beck reunion in August.
Can I just say I love these blogs. It's so wonderful to see what old friends and family are doing. Not to mention the fact that I'm keeping a written history of my family. Whoo-hoo. I'm actually doing something that the church has asked me to do and it's not a major aweful thing. I love reading our old posts and looking at the pictures of my kids growing so big. So to those of you that blog....keep doing it. I love hearing about you and your lives and I'll try a little harder to be more consistant!
More later....
Here's a few recent pics of the kids....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home