The Blog Journal for the Houser family of Washington.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

We've moved!

We are finally somewhat settled! Yahoo. Life without internet for about 3-weeks was TORTURE! It's so funny because just 10-years ago, I thought the internet was for geeks and gamers....boy was I wrong. Anyway, we've settled and are doing great. My kids love our fantastic Backyard (can we say swing-set, trampoline, and huge basketball court to ride around on). I'm loving the little bit extra space and can't wait to get my studio in full swing. If anyone is around and wants to be a subject for test shots, let me know....I'll be needing some victims.

That being said....we need serious help. The baby is due in about a month and the names just aren't coming to us. Here's our list so far....
Maylee
Camri
Jaycee
Emery
Daviegh (pronounced Davie)

I don't think Judah really likes Maylee, Camri, or Jaycee. Jaycee is my personal favorite and he says that Emery sounds too much like Emory Board. I don't think I have the guts for Daviegh but Daviegh May (May...after my grandma) is really cute. Everyone I mention it to looks at me like I'm an idiot though, "but it's a boy's name".....they actually say that about Emery too. I'd hate to be a boy named Emery. Anyway, I'd love any suggestions or comments on the names above. How about the person that helps us decide gets a prize! Yeah.....I just won't tell you what the prize is.

Here's some recent pictures because I'm so stinkin behind and haven't had time to upload many of them let along write about them.

My Daughter the Photography Diva: (It's funny just last year she used to run from my camera...now all she wants to do it have me take her picture while she poses. Isn't she cute?)



















A Birthday party! Cousin Maren turned two and we had a great time at her puppy party.



















My son Grayson: When I initially started trying to take his picture....and then the result after the promise of "nannycorns". It's amazing what a little sugar can do.



















My Niece Maren is Two: This was her photoshoot. Isn't she beautiful. She's moving to Moses Lake and we are going to cry and cry the day that happens.

7 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Aughhh! I just lost my previous comments I left you all! You're moved!! I want to come play in your yard :).

My vote is Jaycee. Maybe because it rhymes with Macy. Just so darn cute!!! As I am sure she will be! I too like Davie but you would have to spell it everytime and she would probably not be so thrilled to have it as a name. But, be daring! I like it!

Miss you guys!!!! Love- Anna

7:30 PM

 
Blogger Allyson Condie said...

You know I'm a name fiend. ;) I have a ton of girl names stored up so if you ever want some more...let me know. I probably won't get to use them! ;)

My favorite from that list is actually Daveigh, but I keep wanting to put the "e" before the "i". I think it's the English teacher in me coming out.

Beautiful pictures! Gorgeous kids! And congrats on the new house!

7:40 PM

 
Blogger Lesley said...

Yeah for you! Congrats on the new house! That is so exciting for you! Personally, I think the names you have picked out are so cute. I really like Camri and Jaycee. Very cute! I am so bad at deciding on names too. We didn't name Haley until we absolutely had to. Good luck! Darling pics!!!

9:38 PM

 
Blogger MSB said...

Your kids are so cute!
I love picking names and since I don't think I will get to pick anymore, I will start helping other people!!
I love Daveigh May (my youngest is Savannah Mae). Be daring, I wasn't and regret it. I wanted to name a girl Scout. So many people turned their noses up and told me it was a dog's name and I didn't do it. My little one would be a perfect Scout and I wish that I had had the guts to do it!

9:54 AM

 
Blogger Sarah Anne said...

I know it's not on the list, but what about Presley May? or you could even spell it Presleigh?

I think Maylee is stinkin' adorable. A little May running around. "May-may come here..."

Your pictures are fab. Where are you located now? I'm back up in the NW if you ever want to get together. I just purchased a camera and am trying to break into the photography field. I'd love some tips or a mentor.

1:44 PM

 
Blogger Kimberly said...

I love the names Maylee, Camri and Jaycee. If Judah doesn't like the name Emery, what about Avery? Jimmie and I had the hardest time agreeing on names for our kids.

Congrats on the new house! Post pictures of it when you can.

10:13 AM

 
Blogger Mara said...

Okay, I love that you are asking for opinions on the names. I second Anna's vote for Jaycee, but I also like Emery. Name association: good friend's baby and she is beautiful! Davie is a nix for me...too boy. I love the pictures of your kids. We miss you all and will come visit very briefly after the unnamed makes her appearance!! Take care- Love, Mara

9:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home