Life with Baby.
Life is continuing on with our newest addition. She has been the sleepiest baby I've had. An angel. If only we could get her to sleep all night instead of all day.
First Photoshoot. It went terribly. My favorite is the one of my unkempt children mawing Baby. I'll try again when I get some more energy.


Two days before Baby May was born, I took the kids out for a photoshoot. Here are some of my favorites:







3 Comments:
The pictures look amazing. You really do a great job Keslie! Your kids are gorgeous!
9:39 AM
Very cute pictures Keslie! You do do an amazing job! How is life with 3 kids?!!! I bet you are great! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
10:44 AM
I'll add my 2 cents - wonderful photography - beautiful kids. An unfailing combination!
8:08 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home