The Blog Journal for the Houser family of Washington.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Baby "J" Photoshoot

I've been saying that I want to post a picture or two from each of my photoshoots. Well, maybe I won't get that done, but a few here and there might be nice. This is a really good friends little guy. He's such a beautiful newborn. Little "J" was not too happy with the whole thing until his dad took over and then he was a saint....it's kind of wierd how that goes sometimes.


2 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

Adorable pictures Kes! Very talented! Soon you will have one of those! Are you getting excited?! I am for you!!!!

12:54 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Kes! You have been a blogging fool since I last looked at your site. I love all of the pictures! Your kids are adoreable. Good luck with the baby names - I love them all. You have such cute kids, they could totally handle ANY name you gave them. Good luck. Have you started the countdown yet???

2:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home