Grayson is two
My beautiful little boy turned two yesterday. I can not believe he's that old. We celebrated with a little family party. The theme of the decorations, presents, cake was Thomas the Train with some CARS the Movie thrown in. He's obsessed with both...what can I say.
Some things you should know about my boy:
1. He goes by Grayson, Gray, G, Gman, GB, G-baby, Gigi and pretty much all other variations to that name you can think of.
2. He LOVES McQueen and Thomas or "keen" and "Momas". Give him some type of motorized vehicle, and he's entertained for hours.
3. He's also completely obsessed with purple (any color for that mattter) PT Cruisers (him and his sister). I call it PT Worship.
4. Nursery is STILL a total failure...we need some help on this one.
5. He loves his sister "Nanie" dearly. She is definately the boss, but you can see he's starting to learn how to get his own way. He's learned the easiest way to push her buttons is to tease her.
6. He's very quick to say he's sorry when he's done something wrong and he gives the sweetest hugs.
7. He loves to kiss the baby in Mommy's tummy although I think he's a little confused on location because most of the time his aim is a little too high.











3 Comments:
Happy Birthday, Grayson! The pictures are so cute. I love the one in blue.
5:38 AM
Such sweet pictures! He is adorable Keslie! I love his big beautiful brown eyes! Very cute. Happy Birthday Grayson! Hope he had a fun birthday!
10:17 AM
He's sooo handsome, Keslie! Happy birthday to your sweet boy.
6:43 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home