Gray pumpkins are the prettiest, right?
I've started typing an entry several times and am now giving up on verbage with meaning....
Family Home Evening the other night was so fun. We did the Pumpkin thing. I gave the kids those tiny pumpkins to paint and started painting a big one myself. I was going to something fun like black and white stripes. Soon after I started, however, I noticed that two little bodies had abandoned their artwork and were now watching me paint my pumpkin. Soon they were on my lap and finishing the job for me. You all know that black and white paint mixed makes....gray. So now we have a very gray pumpkin sitting in our front yard....so much for creativity. They had so much fun doing it, how could I say no. Judah was the only one brave enough to carve and I "encouraged" him to take the easy way out and just drill a bunch of different sized holes all over the pumpkin for that decorative look. He tried, but couldn't resist adding a face. Here are the finished masterpieces. You will get no picasso's from this house.


1 Comments:
So cute Kes! Your kids are adorable! What a fun thing for them. You are such a nice, patient mom! :) Your new house looks really nice too! I am so excited for you! Happy Halloween!
9:22 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home