It's been a while
We're finally kind of settling into a routine and feeling somewhat normal again. Our family has appreciated all the love and support we've received as we've adjusted to life with three. We treasure each of our children and had a wonderful time watching their little personalities this holiday season. To all who we were not able to share them with, we hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
We were able to bless Maylie yesterday. Judah gave the most beautiful blessing and we were able to see some family and friends. Maylie was an angel throughout the blessing and the rest of the day. The only thing that suffered was my lesson geared toward the 10 year-olds. My New Year's Resolution is to do better.
Speaking of New Year's Resolutions....I've got a truckload. Several which I have already broken. Last week, we were in Seattle visiting Judah's sister and the lesson at church was on.....can you guess?...RESOLUTIONS. I sat through it listening intently. The speaker had some very good advice and I swore I would follow it. The things that inspired me were not to set too many, make them accomplishable, and to pray that they are the right goals to make. Needless to say, a lot of the advice has fallen on my very deaf ears. I'll keep trying.
Here are a few pictures for your amusement and entertainment. We love you all. Have a pleasant 2008.
Judah, Kes, and the kids.




6 Comments:
Glad to see you guys are getting into a routine again. I can't imagine having a baby, then having to deal with the holidays. She is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations and I'm glad you had a fantastic holiday.
8:56 AM
Congrats, Kes. Sounds like you had a fantastic holiday.
4:40 PM
Maylie looks so beautiful! I love the bracelet on her wrist. The picture of the bling-bling kings is too cute. We're glad you had a great holiday season.
7:41 PM
Hey Kes! I can't believe how big Maylie has gotten already! She is a doll. Do Shani and Grayson love having a baby around? I wish I could see her. You have the cutest kids!
3:16 PM
Hi - this is Heidi Nichols (Doxey) from DT freshman year. I am so excited to see your cute family. It is good to hear that your family is doing so well. One of these days we need to have another reunion. I plan on checking back - if that's okay!!
8:41 AM
So cute Kes! I am glad that you guys had a nice Christmas and New Years! Good job for setting some goals! I need to get going on mine! Your kids are adorable! I love Maylie's hair!
7:12 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home