The Blog Journal for the Houser family of Washington.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Simple Halloween

This year Halloween was simple. I think I like it that way. We missed a lot of the parties and extra candy. Halloween night was the main event. My kids loved it and I loved watching their excitement. Here's a sneak peek at Houser Hauntings 2008.

Meow, Purrrrrr. If you know this one, you know she's in her element. In fact, Judah and I were talking and four of her five Halloweens have been feline ones. I guess, when you love something that much....

So SWEET. I love this little babe.


The clan. Notice the Grouchy Lady Bug. She found sugar for the first time and was none too happy when mom took it away. Needless to say, I was not a party pooper and she had her fair share.

G's loot. This is my sugar bug. I give his halloween loot 5 days tops....and that's with me trying to control the sugar intake.

4 Comments:

Blogger Deborama said...

they look so cute! We ate all our candy this weekend, its so sad the kids are gone today and I can't find one piece of chocolate! :(

10:48 AM

 
Blogger Ally Condie said...

They are all so cute. The grouchy ladybug is awesome. I am laughing so hard.

12:37 PM

 
Blogger Mara said...

We love your kids! Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving- Mara

12:35 AM

 
Blogger Adele said...

So cute!!! Love the scowl in the group photo.

4:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home