Shani-The Graduate
Last Friday Shani had Preschool graduation. I do have to say that I had a small lump in my throat the entire program. My little baby is going to Kindergarten next year. I hear the first and last one are the hardest and it's no big deal to send the middle ones. Wait...I was a middle child! I probably got the boot on my first day of kindergarten. Right now, my first is going and I wish so hard that time would slow so I could enjoy my little ones more. Life gets in the way so quickly and before I know it, my day as a mother to beautiful babies and fun toddlers will be gone. I guess I should get off the computer and go enjoy them.
Shani spelling her first and last name at preschool graduation. The dress she was wearing has front and back tyes. I forgot that she cannot keep anything tied. I guess you could just say that it's Shani in true form.

Here's the last couple of weeks in pictures for your enjoyment.
I swore my child would never wear garish clothing. You know things like shirts with flashy cartoon characters, bright red Lightning McQueen shoes. My little man loves the silly race car so much, I just couldn't resist. He sleeps with them on most nights.
We went to Seattle to cousin Tucker's baptism. While we were there, we were able to hike Snoqualmie Falls. The sun shone for a few precious moments and it was so funny to see all the Seattle-ites come out of the woodward like little ants to bask in the warmth of the unfamiliar sun.
It was a little windy by the falls.
Florida! May and I were able to accompany Judah on a business trip to Amelia's Island in Florida. We stayed at the Ritz. Wow! It was fun and great and relaxing and all those things. Thanks to Lockheed Martin for footing a lot of the bill! This was the view from the hotel room.
May lounging on one of the Adorandack chairs in the front of the hotel. She had a great time playing in the ocean and the hotel pool. Mom had a great time doing the same and getting some special spa treatment. Judah-well, he worked.
This is one of the only pictures I took of the ocean. It was raining and I was lazy. May looks so cute though.
Judah was able to spend some time with us. Here we're relaxing on the balcony of our hotel room.
I think Judah should do one of those quirk entries. In it, he'd have midgets and cooling towers as fascinations. We saw this as we were driving down the road and we HAD to stop for pictures. He kept say, "Just like the Simpsons". They are kind of fun, I have to admit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home