Snow, snow, and more snow
For those of you who are not familiar with the Tri-Cities, Snow is a rarity. We NEVER get it. Today we woke up to a winter wonderland. Tri-Citians did what they do best when it snows. Panic and shut everything down. Church was cancelled, Judah's flight was cancelled (a personal highlight), and we just spent the day enjoying each others company. It was so wonderful.


3 Comments:
So cute! I heard about this from my parents! Craziness! I am glad that Judah's flight was cancelled though and that you were able to just hang out together! Maylie is a doll!
1:49 PM
I wish they would cancel church here when it snows. I'm glad it did snow and Judah could stay in town with the family.
4:01 PM
Hey Kes! It's Emily (Andrus). Just wanted to say hi and let you know that I love looking at your blog! I am very impressed that you had all of the snow gear for your kids if you never usually get snow. We expect it and I still somehow always end up short!:) Your kids are adorable! If you want to see my blog, check it out at www.thecrazysixofus.blogspot.com! Take care!
11:37 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home