SHAMELESS ADVERTISING
If you get annoyed when people use their blogs as advertising, please pretend like this post does not exist. I've been getting back into the swing of things photography-wise. I'm not sure I'm going to survive, but I've gotta try.
Preschool photos. They were so cute.

A lone brother with his FIVE sisters. He was such a great sport!
These girls were just adorable. I love working with kids. 
Weddings can be stressful but there's so much emotion, it's addicting.
You could really tell these two were in love.


2 Comments:
You are amazing Keslie! Those look so great! Good job!
3:30 PM
hi keslie~
your photos look great...keep up the good work (when you have time!). i hope you are well...with those adorable little ones of yours :)
lets plan a play date in july sometime. ella loved her short time with shani the other day!
3:56 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home