The Blog Journal for the Houser family of Washington.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Wow...has it really been that long?

I can't believe how fast time flys. My kids are so big. I keep telling them to stay small, but they are not listening. How do you stop that. I can't believe I'll have a kindergartner next year. I keep telling her she has to stay home with me. She's very ready, I'm very not. Friday was my Birthday...the BIG 30. I think I had a very small early mid-life crisis and asked for Dance Dance Revolution. For those of you who don't know what it is, I'll explain. It's a Xbox/Playstation game that requires you get your groove on. I think most of the time it's geared for the 10-20 year old crowd, but I'd heard it was a good work out. I'm glad I got it just so I can be entertained watching Judah get down! He's so much better than I. He can ace the game, but they don't give points for style. I've got style....or so that's what I keep telling myself.

My business partner Billie and I were taking "self-portraits" for our website. Billie always makes me laugh. We had such a great time doing it. She's always keeps me going. Thanks Billie

I think I'll call it "Keslie and 30".

5 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

Keslie! You don't look ANY different than you did in college! Nice job....gorgeous as always! I know I'm so not in the loop...what business are you doing? Happy late birthday!

7:49 PM

 
Blogger Heidi and Rich said...

How funny - I was going to ask the same question...What business are you doing? You look great and I can't believe that you have 3 kids. You, Sarah, and Emily give me hope that I can have a third child and survive. Happy Birthday.

8:17 AM

 
Blogger Megan said...

you know, they say, 30 is the new 20. . .so, live it up! hope your birthday was a happy one.

4:39 PM

 
Blogger Sarah Anne said...

Kes,
you look gorgeous! How fun is that picture?! Congrats on turning 30, no big whoop huh? I'd love to see more of your photographs. Also, if you take a look at my blog, I'll take any help you can give me.

10:44 PM

 
Blogger Lesley said...

You look great Kes! What a great picture. Happy 30th!!!! How is life as the mom of 3? Hope you had a great birthday!

4:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home