The Blog Journal for the Houser family of Washington.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Sunday Night

I survived yet another Sunday. Every Sunday as I pull out of the parking lot at Church after three hours of intense mothering, I feel like I need some kind of theme song...."We are the champions" maybe...because that's the way I feel....like I won a battle. Everyone made it to their classes, I was able to teach my class, Maylie survived being passed around from person to person, etc to etc. The real reason I'm writing is to show off Maylie's cute 3-month pics.

Here they are:

6 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

Simply ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is a doll Kes! I love her eyes! I am glad that you survived yet another Sunday! That is how I feel and I only have one kid! I am doomed! :)

10:35 PM

 
Blogger Beau & Lenette said...

Hey Kes! I found you through Camilla, I hope you don't mind? ;)
You new princess is adorable. We just had baby girl #3 ourselves in Dec. And I know how you feel about Sundays! Now that our Taryn is finally a little older and Beau isn't gone all the time anymore things have gotten a lot better! I'm happy to see you are all doing well. Oh by the way it's Lenette :) and after we moved to Florida from WA for 2 years we are now in North Carolina.

4:38 AM

 
Blogger Kimberly said...

She is beautiful! The pictures turned out so cute.

6:07 PM

 
Blogger Greg and Kimberly ... said...

What a cutie! You are such a good photographer, Keslie.
Each Sunday, before I head out the door, I say a prayer to help me not lose it at church that day. That works about half the time. The other Sundays I end up crying in the mothers room because five kids is too much for this lady on those days! :)

6:01 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

She is so beautiful Keslie! She looks a lot like Grayson to me. I can't believe how big she has gotten. It is sad to see them grow up so fast!

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Adele said...

I so agree with your assessment of Sunday. And I don't have kids!!! But I do have 3 callings. I come home and think... right two days before I have to go back into the fray again . . . And then think but tomorrow it's back to teaching and PhD.

Good reason to blog though. Your kids are all adorable. Why should this one be any different??

2:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home