Fancy Fashion
With Judah gone again, I'm always desperate for things that keep my children entertained during those oh-so-long days. Yesterday, we were up in the playroom "playing" and my kids started doing a fashion show for me. Needless to say, I don't think there'll be any future Vera Wangs in this crowd, but it was hilarious and kept us occupied for a few precious minutes.
MAYLIE WOULDN'T COOPERATE
UM...YEAH. NOT SURE ABOUT THIS ONE
"YES, MY NAME IS LEO"
OH! HOW EMBARRASSING
SHE CALLED IT: MODEST ARIEL (I GUESS I'M TEACHING HER SOMETHING)
Don't you just love kids. They are so free and uninhibited. There are a lot of days that I wish I could go back to that simpler time.
UM...YEAH. NOT SURE ABOUT THIS ONE
"YES, MY NAME IS LEO"
OH! HOW EMBARRASSING
SHE CALLED IT: MODEST ARIEL (I GUESS I'M TEACHING HER SOMETHING)
Don't you just love kids. They are so free and uninhibited. There are a lot of days that I wish I could go back to that simpler time. One more thing: some of you asked me about my profession. For the past three years, I've been moonlighting as a photographer. I am very passionate about it so it's more than a profession. I call it my creative release. Note: the photos above in no way should be taken as examples of my work. :) You can view my website here. I do have to say that I'm one of those perpetually behind people so it's still somewhat of a work in progress, but enjoy!

4 Comments:
Wow I am so impressed with your photographs. You are amazing. The photo shoot with your kids was fun too!!
8:09 AM
So funny Kes! What a fun mom you are! I bet they loved it! I love the modest Ariel!!! Funny stuff!
2:01 PM
I love the website. Great photos. You guys have gotten so good. And what cute self portraits. I would totally hire you.
Hug the kids for me. I miss them. I can't wait to meet Miss Maylie.
9:41 AM
You website looks great. The pictures you've taken are amazing! I love the fashion show of your kids. They are so creative!
9:06 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home