The Blog Journal for the Houser family of Washington.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Remembering Curran


About this time two years ago, our beautiful little nephew Curran left this world and joined his father-in-heaven. He has been in my thoughts quite a bit of late. I think part of the reason is that my sister has a niece on her husband's side who is battling cancer (somewhat similiar to Curran's situation). I really didn't get to know him, but strangely, it feels like I do know him. He came to earth to bring a message(s). I don't think it was just one message. For me that message was to stop and spend time with my children. To love them! Love them! Love them! So many people were affected by his short little life in so many ways. His name means "Smiling Hero". It's so appropriate. Although, I never got to visit, I heard that he smiled through everything.


I've said it before and I'll say it again. Thank you so much Becca and Todd for your little boy and his message.


We love you guys!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mara said...

I think of Curran everyday. Thanks for your thoughts. We miss you guys- Love, Mara

12:11 AM

 
Blogger Anna said...

My thoughts too! Thanks for dedicating a blog to sweet little Curran. Fortunately, we can all try emulate him in our lives and strive to be better. I know that he changed the lives of many, forever.

1:07 PM

 
Blogger Pacefamily said...

Thank you so much for posting those sweet words. I was so shocked to log on and see my beautiful baby boy's picture sitting on your blog. You won't ever know what it means to me, that you remember. Thank you, thank you.

9:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As if you're nott busy enough, check out my blog. I TAGGED YOU

10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home