Oregan Coast

Our family loves the Oregan Coast. We visit a lot. Last weekend we once again made the trek. This time it was without extended family and with dear friends. We had a great time minus the one small incident of me falling down the stairs and injuring my tailbone. I'm still recovering. It was probably the coldest we've ever experienced there with temps in the high 50's and low 60's while the Tri-Cities back home was experiencing 100+ degree weather. I'll have to admit, I'm glad I dodged that bullet.
Our days were filled with exploring the coast and dipping our toes in the sub artic waters of the Pacific. We were also able to visit the Newport Aquarium (a must visit with my kids). That weekend was the annual kite festival. We were able to watch Lincoln City attempt to break the world's record of 21 giant octopus kites all flying at the same time in a certain amount of time. They had to get them all up by 2pm. We left at about 12:45 and they still had 8 more to go. I'm not sure if they made it.
Our nights were filled with Rock Band. What a fun game. I admit, I'm downright mean on the drums. It was fun to just relax and enjoy time as a family.
HERE ARE PICS OF THE TRIP:
Shani insisted on my taking pictures of her on every
bronzed sculpture at the aquarium. This is just one in a series.
My little crew. I love them so.
I think this is not very nice in Japan.

Gman and our little friend Kennedy.
Don't they look like they're having a great time?
So Stoic.

The best picture of my guys that I could get. Pathetic....I know.

Princess May-May.

Gavin and Gman. They were so funny together.



6 Comments:
Great pics! I can't believe how long Shani's hair is, it seems like it grows an inch a week.
I do think Maylies smile is like yours too!
9:49 PM
The photo of all the kids together is great, not pathetic! Looks like your kids enjoyed Oregon as much as you did.
5:08 PM
What beautiful pictures!! Sounds like you gusy had a really nice time. It's always nice to get away from home once in awhile! We miss you guys!
Becca
5:00 PM
It looks like you guys had such a fun trip. May does have a beautiful smile. Your kids are so cute.
9:14 PM
Love the pictures! I'm glad you were able to get away for some family time. Miss you guys...Mara
10:13 PM
What a fun trip! Your kids are adorable Kes! Hope you are having a good summer!
10:49 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home