She is so beautiful. Isn't it amazing how each child finds their own vital place in the family. What would we do without each precious one? Hope she had a happy birthday. The cake is too cute.
I cant believe she is one,and I can't believe I screwed up the date of her bday (I hope Judah told you that I did try to call..) She has gotten so big! I can't wait to introduce her to Caulder once again this next week! Miss you!
4 Comments:
I miss your cute family, we need to get together!
8:56 AM
She is so beautiful. Isn't it amazing how each child finds their own vital place in the family. What would we do without each precious one? Hope she had a happy birthday. The cake is too cute.
9:47 AM
Happy birthday to your very cute girl. So glad we got to meet her this summer!
11:31 AM
I cant believe she is one,and I can't believe I screwed up the date of her bday (I hope Judah told you that I did try to call..) She has gotten so big! I can't wait to introduce her to Caulder once again this next week! Miss you!
12:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home