Riverdance
It's late.....as usual.
I'm on the computer....as usual.
Judah is out of town....as usual.
I'm procrastinating....as usual.
My house looks like a tornado hit...as usual.
Tonight I went to Riverdance...not so usual.
My friend Dayna and I slipped out for a little girls night out. It was so great! I had never seen Riverdance, but she loves it and her hubby got her some tickets for Christmas. I'm on an Irish-jig/high-energy-type-tap-dance high right now. Do you ever go to something like that and come out just wanting to kick your heels and start high stepping? I do. I can barely sit in my seat! The funny thing is that I always thought it was not my style. I guess the moral of this little story is "Don't knock it until you try it!"
I do have to say that my favorite part was when one the dancer's long lavish curls fell off in the middle of the dance. What that part of the choreography?

6 Comments:
Ah! I loved Riverdance; saw it years ago, but it sticks with you, if you know what I mean. :) Kiss your babies and Merry Christmas! Love, Me
11:06 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
11:06 PM
I haven't seen riverdance, but just from your post, I really think I might like it! I am glad you were able to get out with friends. I really admire all you do as a single mom. Merry Christmas!
3:45 PM
Keslie, I found your blog through Bethany's and was wondering what you are up to. Luke and I are living is Spokane so if you are ever out this way stop by and stay awhile! I always start petitioning for visitors about this time of year when the snow and cold make me go slightly crazy. Glad you are doing well. Email me if you would like to check out my blog. It is set to private. My email is luke and mel at gmail dot com. Happy New Year!
1:05 PM
that was awesome! IM doing it right now! :) Where was that at? How fun! Happy New Year!
1:58 PM
I have only ever seen Riverdance concerts on t.v. and they look amazing. I can only imagine the energy of actually being there. I'm glad you were able to get out for a girl's night out, it's exactly what you need when you're playing single mom.
4:21 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home